Friday, May 16, 2008

Final Projects

Well it is the end of yet another semester at SUNY Broome. Every semester I think, wow, these students did a great job, I don't know how the next class is going to top them, but it happens every time. I was hoping that all my students would submit their work but it is not mandatory. There will still be a few more that I will add in as they trickle in. If any one would like to see some of the final projects that the talented students did in my class BIT 285 Advanced Vector Graphics, which is a Illustrator and Advance Photoshop class, then view them here.

The requirements for this project are to combine a minimum of 4 different creatures or humans, preferably animals. They also need to create a logo in Illustrator that they need to use in the project. As you will see there are wonderful results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home