Friday, May 2, 2008

12 Ways To Tap Your Creativity

With the Blog contest going and a previous post of how to get out of a design lull, one of my Students Jeremy Sabacek sent me this link to 12 ways to tap your creativity. It talks about a lot of things that I was taught in college and what I am telling my students all the time. Some of these things are just there and we don't know it.

If there is one thing I love to do, seeing what trends, colors, ideas techniques, fonts and lay outs are hot, new or fresh. For those who know me, I love vintage design and layouts, they teach you and show you so much. My day is not complete with out learning some thing new no matter how big or small. I love my job, and this one a big reason why. To quote my favorite professor Joe Watson from RIT, "What other job can you draw pictures all day and get paid for it?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home