Thursday, May 1, 2008

Searching for Images

For those who know me, you will be set back on this post. My students and my self look for a lot of photos all the time for different things and Google image search is one to the places I frequent. One thing that a lot of people are surprised to find out is that you can go to a drop down in the top left of the Google image search and tell it that you only want small images, med images or large images.

Well Google image search is still good but I have found that "Live Search" from Microsoft is extremely good. I know, you read that correctly I said some thing good about Microsoft. They do have a few things that they do well, and this is one of them. You can ask what size you would like to get and you get a ton of good results

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home