Friday, April 18, 2008

One Year and Still Going Strong!

First of all a big thank you to all who visit my blog. I have been running the blog for one year today. I have learned a lot in this year of keeping my blog. I love doing it, and I have found and seen more new and creative ideas then I have if I wasn't doing this. Also that some of my visitors are giving some great feed back and contributing some wonderful content.

I think that it is time for a contest of some sort, and I will have to look into it and let you know. Thank you again for a great year of my blog and please let me know if you have any ideas for content or any feedback. I also hope to get back to doing more video tutorials. Here is to the next year of Graphic Tips!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home