Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Digital Photo To DVD Converter

This is the compact recorder that effortlessly copies photographs from your digital cameras memory card directly onto a CD for playback on a DVD player without using a dedicated computer.

I know that my mother n law would love this , she is asking me to clean off her numerous memory cards of to my computer and then to a CD or DVD so that she can take more pictures.

While looking at all of this and finding other devices out there I went looking for the Epson Picture Mate, which my Mother in law has the older model and LOVES it! Well they now make one with a CD burner built right in.

For the person that likes to take photos and get prints instantly or manage you images these area great options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home