Wednesday, August 13, 2008

2008 Olymic Designs


With the 2008 Olympics going on, I thought that it would be nice to see some of the design that goes along with all of this. Here is what I found.

The medals are very interesting and here is a piece on them, and what they look like. See them here.

I think every one has seen the logo of this years event, well here is a story on the designer that created the logo and how much the poor guy made for designing it. I am sure you will be as surprised as I was. Link to story.

Lenovo who some of you might know, the computer maker that took the line of laptops and computers from IBM, well they were chosen as the designer of the 08 Olympic torch. Who would of thought of that.

If you saw the opening ceremonies that were so cool and very expensive I might add. The buildings and people are all recreated in a minature version with LEGOS! How cool is that?

Now what about the 2012 Olympics in London? Take a look at the logo design for those games and see what you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home