Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm Back!

Sorry about the long delay in my Blog. I have been very busy as of late and , well this causes a delay in my Blog.

I just got back last week from Dallas Texas, where I went to the IFCA annual awards conference. I attended a lot of great seminars and talks on many different subjects. I also attended the awards dinner where the Security Mutual Corporate Communications team was awarded two awards. We won an honorable mention for two posters that we created as promotions for our president's cabinet in Athens Greece. An Award of Excellence was given to the support matierals that we designed for that same meeting in Athens.

I have posted a picture gallery on my site for those that might be interested in seeing any of my trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home