Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Converting Video With MPEG Streamclip


I do some video editing and making little presentation movies for different things. I use Adobe After Effects, Apple Final Cut Pro , Apple Motion, Apple Sound Track Pro, Apple QuickTime Pro and all the iLife products like iMovie, iDVD and Garage Band. With all this software one would think that I could open and use or save out a promotional video clip from a DVD with one of these high tech programs? This turned out to be a much more difficult task than I expected. After talking to my friend Ted, and his English counter part they recommended the greatest FREE program that just works GREAT! MPEG Streamclip 1.8 is the nicest little download I have found in a while. Just drag pretty much any video clip to the main window when the program opens and you can export it in many different formats that you can then use in one of those fancy editors. Try it you will like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home